Friday, March 4, 2016

Review: The Valley of Ten Crescents Series

The Valley of Ten Crescents Series The Valley of Ten Crescents Series by Tristan J. Tarwater
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really liked these books. There are more and I plan on reading them, too.

These are stories about a thief (Derk) that adopts a half elf, half human girl as his apprentice. He is one of the best at his chosen occupation, yes he chose to be a thief, and he sees greatness as a thief in the young girl.

He has no children of his own so adopting her fulfills the need he feels to be a father.

This is set in a non-industrial setting on another planet or another universe or another time, I really don't know.

I suggest everyone read this unless you really hate elves.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment