Monday, May 29, 2017

The Admiral’s Cage: A Darkspace Saga Story

The Admiral’s Cage: A Darkspace Saga Story
by B.C. Kellogg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The concept here doesn't seem to be unique. The implementation is different, therefore making an original story that is different than any of the other, similar, stories I've read.

Although, I will admit, I'm not absolutely sure just what the concept is yet. I have an idea, but I could be wrong (I know, I know, but it could happen you know). I'm sure all will be revealed in time (If I'm wrong on this then blame it on the author).

This is a good space opera type of story with a twist.

I think you will enjoy it.

And it is free of DRM.

Read Lords of the Dark before this one. It makes more sense that way than the way I did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment